10630 Town Center Drive, Suite 102 Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730



Rancho Cucamonga Move Away & Relocations Lawyer

Rancho Cucamonga Move Away & Relocations Lawyer

Move Away & Relocations Attorneys in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Rancho Cucamonga Move Away & Relocations Lawyer

After a divorce, or paternity action, parents and Family Attorney in Rancho Cucamonga typically set up separate residences in the same community, and the parenting plan and time sharing schedule are written in a way to provide both parents with frequent and meaningful contact with the kids with the help of Move Away & Relocations Lawyers in Rancho Cucamonga. However, the need for a parental relocation may later arise. Circumstances may include a military or job transfer or a new job opportunity, or simply the desire to start over in a new place. a significant move most often causes damage to an existing parenting plan, so any move should not take place without securing the agreement of the other parent or going to court and modifying the time sharing as necessary. if you are a parent seeking to move away with the kids or a parent who is unsure how to handle your co-parent’s intended move, complete the form on this page and set up a free consultation with a lawyer at All American Law. Our experienced Family Lawyers Rancho Cucamonga will explore options and solutions with you and help you find a resolution in the best interests of you and your kids.

Nothing contained on this page or on our website is legal advice nor should it be construed as such. It is not intended to apply to your specific situation or answer your specific questions.

Get Help Today

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.